AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post (White/Tritium Dot) with tool included
The Blitzkrieg Components AR-15 Chevron Front Sight Post (Patented) provides the ultimate iron sight picture with both a perfectly sharp aiming point and a bold, fast sight picture. The Tritium Dot model provides a very effective low light capability with the bold, white chevron and a Tritium Dot at the top of the chevron The Tritium and White stripe are only visible on one side. The Chevron gives the perfect blend of speed and precision. The Chevron design has many unique advantages. The tip of the chevron gives the shooter a sharp aiming point for precise aiming and high confidence on difficult shots, while the bold chevron shape is easy to see and pick up quickly without obscuring the target. The contrasting White Chevron Stripe gives the shooter an eye catching sight picture that excels in both bright-light and low-light environments and the Tritium Dot adds a night capability. The Chevron Shape makes for an improved sight picture with any type of protective wings, whether using standard wings, semi-hooded Troy HK style, fully hooded, Magpul MBUS or diamond shaped. This sight post improves the sight picture of all of those designs. It also works great when co-witnessing sights and optics.
Precision machined from billet 416 Stainless Steel to the tightest tolerances for an outstanding sight picture and precise fit in any AR-15 front sight housing. The finish is a black oxide matte finish. The Tritium Dot adds the advantage of a visible dot in total darkness complimenting the white contrast stripe. Each sight comes with a matching sight adjustment tool making installation and adjustment a snap. The tool is designed for a precise fit to this sight design and is also billet machined from 416 stainless with a black oxide finish.
Glow Characteristics: The White Stripe does not glow. The Tritium Dot provides the night capability to compliment the white contrast stripe.
* Includes Sight Tool. Our Universal Sight Tool is needed to fit our Chevron Sights. A standard sight tool will not fit over the chevron. You can use our sight tool or a bullet tip to adjust for elevation. We offer this sight with the sight tool at a discount. We also offer our chevron sights without the sight tool in case you want multiple sights but only one tool. Our Universal Sight Tool fits all of our AR sight posts as well as standard A2 type sight posts.
* Chevron Height is 0.25"
* Fits into any AR-15 Front Sight Housing that uses a standard threaded post - Any Mil-Spec fixed front sight gas block or aftermarket front sight housings made by companies such as Troy, Daniel Defense, Diamond Head, PRI, Magpul, Mid West Ind, Samson, GG&G, YHM, and any others that utilize the standard AR-15 post design. Fits Magpul MBUS, but not the new MBUS Pro. Does not fit LWRC Skirmish sights due to 11 o'clock position of detent.
- Billet Machined 416 Stainless Steel Construction
- Black oxide matte finish
- White Chevron Shaped Contrast Stripe in machined grove with Tritium Dot at Top
- Bold, Fast Sight Picture
- Precision Aiming Point
- Drops into any AR-15 Front Sight Housing
- Chevron Sight Adjustment Tool Included - billet machined 416 Stainless with black oxide finish